Sunday, March 3, 2013

Not Being Organized = $$$


Money – Money – Money, why do I continue to spend over my budget! I finally took the time to straighten up the shelves that hold my paper and storage products. To my surprise I found turkey-baking bags and storage bags that I didn’t even know were there. I had spent money on these products, spending budget funds that were not in my purchase plan.

On to the next cupboard, it is time for an inventory! Oh no, I forgot I had those beans, why did I buy the cans of pinto beans last week. Shame on me!

Now I see that extra flour. I didn’t need flour after all.
 
Fortunately I didn’t buy an unneeded expensive spice. My alphabetized shelves are very visible. Oh well, another lesson learned. Take the time to organize before my next shopping jaunt.

 

2 comments: